Smyrna

The City of Smyrna was incorporated in 1872 and is known as the “Jonquil City”. Smyrna derives its name from the thousands of jonquils that flourish in gardens and along the streets in early spring. The City of Smyrna’s Village Green and Market Village are surrounded by and include 33 acres of parks and green space within one mile of downtown. The total area of Smyrna is 15.41 square miles in size. The 2012 estimated population is 52,650.

__________________________________________________

Smyrna Georgia Subdivisions